Threat Detection for G Suite with AlienApp26 Jun 2019
AlienVault Unified Security Management (USM) Anywhere is a highly extensible platform, that leverages AlienApps. The solution can be integrated with a third-party security and productivity tools, such as G Suite.
The AlienApp for G Suite extends USM Anywhere’s robust threat detection capabilities for Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms). USM Anywhere makes G Suite security and compliance monitoring fast and simple with visual dashboards, user-centric data views, and elastic search capabilities. With integrated threat intelligence specifically for G Suite, USM Anywhere allows you to start detecting threats immediately on Day One.
AlienApp for G Suite helps you to:
Monitor G Suite for Unauthorized User Access and Privilege Escalation
- Be alerted to user and admin privilege escalation that could be a warning sign of an intrusion or insider threat
- Track user login activities and identify anomalous login attempts by time and location
- Detect brute force login attempts
- Audit user activities at a glance with pre-built, interactive dashboards
Quickly Detect and Investigate Intrusions
- Detect ransomware in your G Suite applications
- Be alerted to changes to your G Suite security settings that increase risk exposure, like disabling two-factor authentication or enabling password recovery
Protect Sensitive Data Stored in Google Drive and Gmail
- Monitor user activities in Google Drive; know when users access, edit, delete, or restore files
- Be alerted when files are shared with entities outside the organization or with known malicious hosts
- Know if someone tries to access historical data by restoring deleted files
Satisfy Your Security Monitoring and Orchestration Needs from a Single Pane of Glass
- Achieve a unified view of your entire security posture from a single platform
- Centralize security monitoring for all your critical IT infrastructure, in the cloud and on-premises
- Leverage continuous threat intelligence updates from the AlienVault Labs Security Research Team
For more information on how it works, please, watch the video by the link.
If you have questions about AT&T Cybersecurity solutions, please, write us at email@example.com.